Catalogs and Curriculum
- Create and apply prerequisites using an extensive array of conditions including GPA, units, courses, and majors.
- Create auto-enrollment sections.
- Indicate instructor availability.
- Link instructors to courses they are qualified to teach, and then track and control their workload automatically.
- Create course equivalencies and cross-listings.
- Handle repeated course rules.
- Let students enroll online in the Student Portal that provides a single entry point for enrollment transactions.
- Enroll students automatically from waitlists when seats open up.
- Override or restrict enrollments.
- View class rosters for enrolled, dropped, or waitlisted students.
- Produce class schedules for individuals or groups of students.
- Support a variety of methods for student enrollment.
- Use absolute or relative grading.
- Generate grade rosters by class, subject, career, or session.
- Record final grades.
- Attach comments to grades to display on transcripts.
- Use a variety of grading systems (plus/minus, decimal, letter, three-character) in transfer credit processing.
- View student statistics on a term-by-term basis.
- Define and track student academic standing, student attributes, student groups, and extracurricular activities.
- Make one-time grade adjustments, record comments, and recalculate grade point averages and current enrollment.
- Track all honors and awards. Report awards on all or selected transcript types.
- Place holds on transcripts and enrollment.
- Track student attendance and record interactions between students and instructors.